License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Nooooooooooo Trolling...

Nooooo not another stickman fighting flash! Also that sentence pretty much sums it up.

Oxob vs Druncho Oxob vs Druncho

Dude... DUDE

This has been done like a million times! Just for the smooth animation I give you a 2.
Please don't post these anymore, again IT HAS BEEN DONE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

oxob3000 responds:

If you dont like this kind of animations, you dont have to watch them. : /

Oxob vs WeiEn Oxob vs WeiEn

Really lame...

Just... lame...

There's nothing new here, we've all seen sticks beat each other up with superpowers.
I give you a 3/10 and a 2/5 for the Effects, just like in a Steven Spielberg movie.

Crazy Robot Jim Crazy Robot Jim

Nice, but needs a little more to it

As I said, I needs something more. Plain jumping is fun, yes but the room stays the same. You could use power-ups or something. Trust me I know, I've made stuff like this and I always think they need something more. Still, good job!

studiopaul responds:

Thanks for the review, if I ever do anything like this again I'll add some more stuff.

Good Morning {durn} Good Morning {durn}

Awesome!

Awesome, nothing more, nothing less. Also this isn't quite the waking up song, it's more of a fall-to-sleep song. Anyway I like it as always, thanks for making great music!

durn responds:

Glad you liked it, Rapelsin. :) If it helps ya fall asleep that's good stuff too. :D

Megaman X5 - Zero Stage 2 Megaman X5 - Zero Stage 2

Schweet

Sweet with a c and a h means its really good!

Also my vote raised your score by 0.01 :D

-ganon95- Bit.trip Part1- Beat -ganon95- Bit.trip Part1- Beat

Bit Trip is Epic!

Bit Trip is epic and so is this track. It's just unbelievable! Thanks for making Bit Trip better :D

ganon95 responds:

dude, NOTHING can make bit.trip better, its already super incredible